Schedule of Events at the Virtual International Consortium for Truth Research, January – May 2021
The Virtual International Consortium of Truth Research (VICTR) is excited to announce its schedule of events for January through May 2021. Keep an eye out for updates on additional talks, times, abstracts, and other information as each event approaches. You can view an up-to-date google calendar of events here.
– January 18, 10:00am EST / 15:00 UTC | Will Gamester | Nothing is True
– February 1, 10:00am EST / 15:00 UTC | Manuel Garcia-Carpintero | Lewis on Truth in Fiction
– February 15, 10:00am EST / 15:00 UTC | María José Alcaraz León | Truth and Imagination
– March 1, 10:00am EST / 15:00 UTC | Ragnar van der Merwe | A Dilemma for Determination Pluralism (or Dualism)
– March 15, 10:00am EDT / 14:00 UTC | Volker Halbach | Axiomatic Approaches to Truth
– March 29, 11:00am EDT / 15:00 UTC | Kourken Michaelian | True, Authentic, Faithful: Accuracy in Memory for Dreams
April 12 | Romy Jaster | TBA
– April 26 | Eduardo Barrio | Anti-exceptionalism, Truth, and the BA-Plan
– May 10, 9:00am JST / 00:00 UTC | Jinho Kang | Truth as a Normative Property
– May 24 | Stefano Caputo | The Dependence of Truth on Being: Is there a problem for Minimalism?
To register for talks, please use this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIocu-prj4iGdY0NwHUWjPYWLvywnGfLeku. For more information, visit VICTR’s website.